Have you ever thought of creating a healing space in your home?
Have you ever wanted to know how you can connect with your angels without leaving your home? The answer is easy: create your own healingspace and invite your angels into this space.
But how do you do this? First, you need to decide what kind of healing space you want to create. Think about your healingspace as an area where you invite your "angelic guests". You invite them to join you to talk with and celebrate your achievements with.
Your healing space can be called sacred space inside a room in your home, a space in your conservatory or even a space in your garden including a garden shed turned healing space. How does that sound?
Your healingspace can be called angel altar too. Whatever you want to call this space your goal is to connect with the angelic realm whenever you need to or want to.
An angel altar can be created on your mantelpiece in your living room, on the top of a bookshelf or anywhere in your home where you can have a quite time to connect with the angels.
An angel altar can have angel figurines, affirmation cards, flowers, incense, crystals, a candle, and photos of what you want to heal. For example, your heart was broken. Place a photo or a couple of photos of a healed pink heart and a happy person as a visual reminder at this altar.
What are the benefits in having a healing space in your home?
There are numerous benefits:
1. Having a healing space invites your angels to be in your home on a regular basis. This ensures that you and your family are always protected.
2. The healing space is the perfect "retreat" in your home. Whenever you come home stressed, frustrated and worry about the future, the angels are there to comfort you. All you need to do is ask them to help you. Tell them exactly how you feel and what your worries are. They ensure that your worries are going to be resolved.
3. Your healing space is perfect for meditating, journaling and expressing your gratitude on a daily basis.
4. If you love being creative, you can redecorate your angel altar/healing space on a monthly basis. Have a theme for your altar, e.g. love/self love, career, money and abundance. Visualize your goals with the angels while looking at the pictures you have placed on the altar.
5. A healing space will bring you calm, balance and inner peace.