Good morning and welcome to day 2 of the 15-day challenge. Today I am going to teach you how you can see your angels. It might need a bit of practice, but in time you will be able to perceive them.
The following exercise will help you to attune yourself with the angels and raise your vibration at the same time.
What does it mean to you when you say that you can "see" the angels? Well, for some people it means that they literally can see them. This means they are clairvoyant.
Maybe you hear the angels talking to you. This means that you are clairaudient.
However, seeing and angel can mean you see them, hear them, or smell them. There are may ways angels talk to you and help you "see" them. The signs I am used to receive from the angels are feathers, angel numbers such as 333. or 444. I see them predominantly on car number plates. Other options are receipts, door numbers, billboards or the clouds.
Here is an exercise to get you started on practicing the see angels:
1. Sit in front of a full length mirror. A half size mirror is also good. Darken the light in the room and then place a lit candle close to the mirror.
2. Take a few deep breaths and let go of any thoughts you may have. When you feel comfortable and are relaxed, visualize your angels.
3. Take your time and don't give up if at first, you don't see anything. The angels will make their presence known through scents. You may smell a distinct smell such as lavender or francincense. On the other hand, you may notice a change in room temperature. This are the signs that angels are with you.
4. Now you can say: My dear angels, I wish to communicate with you. I have the following question.....
5. Open your eyes and trust what you are sensing. Whatever you sense, hear or feel is right. Focus on the messages you receive. Don't try to see the angels consciously. This will interfere with your thinking. Make a noted in your journal or notebook about the answers you have received.
6. Repeat this exercise as often as you want to.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free and to sign up for my regular newsletter below.